ffosho.com / ffosho.co.uk is incorporated as FOSHO LTD. in England. Registration number 09416496
Access or Use of Our Site and/or Service
1. To access or use some content or features of our Site or Service, you may choose to provide us certain information, we may require you to provide certain information, or require that you establish an account with us through registration. Your access to certain content or features may be limited if you are not 18 years of age or older, or the legal age in your jurisdiction to form a legally binding agreement, or for other reasons.
2. Whenever you submit information to us, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information and agree to, if the option is available, promptly update the information if there have been changes to the information you provided.
3. Accounts. We may also impose restrictions on your ability to establish an account (e.g., age limits, restrict business entities from setting up accounts, limitations on the number of accounts, etc.). When registering an account, you may need to select an email (ID) and password. You are responsible for keeping your ID and password, and other account information, confidential and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether or not you authorized such activities. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or ID and password by contacting us via our contact us form.
Prohibitions and Acceptable Use
a. use our Site or Service in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
b. modify our copyright/trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security-related features of our Site or Service (e.g., those that prevent or restrict copying Site Content);
c. use our Site or Service in any way to manipulate or distort, or undermine the integrity and accuracy of, any reviews and ratings, or take any action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of our Site or Service;
d. use our Site or Service to send, receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
e. use our Site or Service to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
f. use our Site or Service to transmit any data, or upload to our Site or Service any data, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
g. decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of our Site or Service;
h. use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained our Site or Service, or use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from our Site or Service; or
i. engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Site or Service.
Buying on ffosho.com / ffosho.co.uk (the Site)
1. As a buyer, you can submit multiple offers within the given time span to get your price. Upon acceptance of your offer as per our algorithms, you can buy the service at the agreed price (that may be subject to conditions in few instances). In few instances, the price maybe subject to few factors (e.g. writing a review for the service used etc). In such cases, the agreed price holds only if you adhere to those terms.
2. Not withstanding the forgoing, you acknowledge and agree that fosho does not guarantee that any / all of your offers will be accepted. The price information shown on the screen is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a guarantee that your offer will be accepted at that or any other price you submit.
3. You acknowledge that all services may not qualify for return. Those that are applicable for return will be processed under the Returns policy of the individual vendors. For such services, we will provide you with a refund within 14 days of receiving the returns request. fosho is not responsible for any costs associated with product / service returns.
4. In the event of a return of a partial order, the refund will be calculated as per our algorithm. The refund amount may not necessarily be a pro rata of the purchase amount.
5. Legal Disclaimer: FOSHO LTD. is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
Terms of Sale with Third Parties
1. Your dealings with vendors or other third parties via our Site or Service, including third party websites accessed via links on our Site, are solely between you and that third party. As such, when you engage in a transaction with a third party or access the website of the third party, you do so under their terms and policies, not ours. Questions and claims related to transactions with any third party should be directed to that third party.
2. We make no warranties regarding and shall not be liable or responsible to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for your use of, the quality or late delivery of the goods or services from any third party or for honoring (or to cause any retailer to honor) any erroneous information regarding the price, description and availability of, or any discounts, offers, promotions and coupons related to any products or service offerings promoted or available through our Site or Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
1. To the full extent permitted by law, the Site’s services and all information, content, materials, products (including software) included on or otherwise made available to you through its services are provided the Site on an As Is and As Available basis and are not warranted to be, among other things, free of computer viruses and/or free from errors. You expressly agree that your use of our Site and Service is at your own risk. The Site makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of its site or the information, content materials, products (including software) or services included on its site or otherwise made available to you through its services.
2. Information available through our Site and Service is for promotional and commercial purposes only. While we make efforts to ensure that information provided by us is accurate, we do not represent or warrant that any User Content or Site Content is accurate, complete or current. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Site Content, User Content and other information and opinions expressed through our Site. For instance, prices, ratings and reviews may be informative to some but are not provided as a guarantee or prediction of the level of performance you may experience with the applicable product, service, retailer or other third party. You are solely responsible for any actions or decisions you take based on materials and information available through our Site and Service, and should carry out your own research and investigation as appropriate.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, fosho and its vendors, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this website and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect liability of fosho for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We may remove or disable, in our sole discretion, access to material on the Site or hosted on our systems that may be infringing third parties rights (including, without limitation, copyright of others).
You may notify that copyrighted material has allegedly been infringed and matters other than informing fosho that copyrighted material may have been infringed and include in your notice details such as: a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including a link or screenshot of the webpage containing the infringing material (if applicable); your address, telephone number and e-mail address; a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and any additional information as shall be required by fosho.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and the Site. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of fosho.